Director, MARSAC participated in the ESRI India User Conference-2018 held on 4 th
September, 2018 at Kolkata.
2. 2(two) Scientists of MARSAC was deputed for final quality check of pre and post
monsoon layers of Ground Water Quality mapping under Rajiv Gandhi National
Drinking Water Mission (RGNDWM) project during 9 th to 14 th July 2018 at National
Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Dept. of Space Govt. of India, Balanagar,
Hyderabad 500037, A.P. India from
3. Director, MARSAC participated in the DILRMP Regional Conference 2018-19
organized by the Department of Land Records, Ministry of Rural Development,
Govt. of India held on 6 th September, 2018 at Agartala, Tripura
4. 2(two) Scientists of MARSAC was deputed for External Quality Checking (EQC) of
Groundwater Quality mapping and National Rural Drinking Water Programme
(NRDWP) during 3 rd to 8 th September 2018 at RRSC, Kolkata.
Two Scientists of MARSAC participated in the training programme on “WebGIS and
Mobile App Development” held during 22 nd to 24 th October, 2018 at NESAC, Dept. of
Space, Govt. of India.
6. Director and one scientist of MARSAC participated in two days workshop on “Geo-
tagging of assets created with financial support from Central Silk Board (CSB) in
North Eastern Region (NER)” from 22 nd to 23 rd October, 2018 at Assam
Administrative Staff College, Guwahati, Assam.
7. Director, MARSAC participated in the two days workshop on improving water
resources planning and management in the NE under National Hydrology Project
(NHP) of Ministry of Water Resources RD & GR, Govt. of India from 29 th to 30 th
October, 2018 at Hotel Radisson Blue, Guwahati, Assam.
8. Director MARSAC participated in the NRSC User Interaction Meet 2019 held during
22 nd to 23 rd January, 2019 at NRSC Dept. of Space, Govt. of India, Hyderabad
9. Director, MARSAC participated in the first meeting cum workshop in respect of
National Wetland Inventory and Assessment (NWIA) Phase –II project from 30 th to
31 st January, 2019 at Space Applications Centre(SAC), DoS, Ahmadabad, India.